The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has released the Room Assignment for the November 2017 Nursing Board Board Exam or Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE), few working days before the examination on November 25 & 26.
The November 2017 Nursing Board Exam will be administered by the Professional Regulatory Board of Nursing at designated testing centers nationwide.
Here’s the Room Assignment for November 2017 NLE:
(Refresh the page for updates)
1. Check and verify your room assignment via the official website of PRC, 2 or 3 working days before the examination day.
2. On examination day, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
Male Examinees – White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
b. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
c. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
d. One (1) long size brown envelope
e. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
f. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
g. Non-programmable calculator
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies’ bags, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpack etc)
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program
6. You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
7. You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
8. Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
9. Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.
Tagged as:November 2017 NLE, November 2017 NLE Room Assignment, Nursing Board Board Exam, Nursing Licensure Exam
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Nursing released the June 2017 Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE) room assignments few weeks before the licensure exam. The Nursing board exam is scheduled to take place on June 4-5, 2017 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Zamboanga and all Regional offices nationwide.
Nursing is one of the programs with huge number of examinees being administered by PRC. On the same exams conducted November 2016, 6,836 out of 14,322 examinees passed while on June 2016, 6,183 out of 14,184 board exam takers passed.
JUNE 2017 NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room. DRESS CODE
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
For male examinees, plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks. For female, plain white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with skirt or slacks.
Below are the detailed program and room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the June 2017 Nursing board exams, courtesy of PRC:
To receive regular updates about June 2017 Nurse NLE board exam results as well as other related announcements, you may refer to our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.