Like everything else that fell in its domain, Internet has transformed marketing as well. With added concerns of security and privacy came the unprecedented reach to new market segments. Consumers from around the globe could now be reached and told about products. Now, more and more companies are hiring marketers who specialise in online marketing, which is also called Internet marketing. To fill this room more and more graduates are coming out of universities every term, and I thought it was high time I made you a list of some good online marketing dissertation topics.
So, here we are.
Online Marketing Dissertation Topics
Digital marketing and product customisation: A case study of iPhone
Consumers’ perception and online purchasing of groceries: The myth of control
Global reach via the Internet: A case of British fashion retailers
The evolution of marketing models online: Selling like Amazon
Localisation and digital marketing: How much is enough?
Social Media Marketing Dissertation Topics
To be or not to be: How important is social media presence for firms?
A matter of ethics: Does sponsored advertising on social media take away consumers’ freedom of choice?
Consumer awareness: Is social media more potent than older conventional means of communication?
Social media presence: Why do companies with B2B models maintain it?
The factor of peer pressure in successful social media marketing of British fashion SMEs
Mobile Marketing Dissertation Topics
Mobile marketing and opportunity: A case of info brands
The truth about consumer espionage: Are mobile apps keeping track of us?
CRM in mobile marketing: Practices of the British private banking sector
Mobiles and the vice of spam messages: Studying practices of network providersMarketing mix and the age of mobile marketing: How many Ps are still relevant?
Paid Topic Consultation Service
In this service, We will send you few topics as per your requirements. After you approve a topic, on an approved topic, you will get dissertation topic brief of at least 250-word which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
When I started writing this post, I decided I should include both social media marketing and mobile marketing dissertation topics in my list for online marketing dissertation titles. They complement one another and this step, well, made my job easier.
Let me know if you picked any of my topics in the comments below. I’d like to know.
A List Of Unique Dissertation Topics On Social Media Marketing
As our technology advances, so does our daily practices and one such practice that has evolved heavily is our use of various forms of social media. No longer do we simply call or visit, we are now capable of seeing, hearing and interacting with our friends and family via many different online methods. Naturally, the marketing world seeks to take advantage of this new found activity and have employed many advertising methods to reach potential clientele. The following is a list of dissertation topics on social media marketing:
- Can this sudden influx of advertisers and pop-ups be considered a violation of the freedom of choice and options that many internet users have grown to value?
- Many marketing ventures install unwanted programs on your personal computers and other devices, why is more not being done to stop these activities?
- How effective is online marketing compared to physical real world ads and television commercials?
- Persons should no longer be required to pay for Internet services since it is now a highly profitable arena for advertisers, while we get nothing in return, despite the inconvenience of ads.
- Are the companies paying advertisers aware that they use illegal and invasive programs to increase the clicks to their pages?
- Do persons actually make purchases online as a result of being influenced by an ad they may have seen while using any form of online communication app?
- How does the region affect the amount and types of ads that a person may or may not see?
- Is the collection of a person’s personal preferences via online software, then structuring marketing practices to take advantage of this knowledge, an invasion of personal freedoms?
- What can you do to protect yourself from being inconvenienced by ads and unwanted browsers being opened while using your device?
- How does branding and imaging affect a persons choices of purchase?
- Has the widespread and easy availability of the internet significantly increased consumers access to hard to find goods ?
- Many people can now advertise their personal sales via their personal pages on the internet, has this practice been a good or bad thing for the used sales industry?
- Are companies that do not practice social media marketing at a significant disadvantage in today’s economy?
- Should more control methods be enforced to regulate the activities of companies that advertise internationally?
- Social apps change in popularity frequently, what is the future of social media marketing?
Need help with thesis? Hire a thesis writing service and get it done in a month or less.
2018 © 31DaysBooks.com. All rights reserved. | Thesis & PhD Dissertation Writing