Grade Achieved: 5
Overall Rating of Course Difficulty: 2/5 – Fairly Easy
Most Relevant Content Came From: Lectures
How Good Was The Lecturer? 4/5
Semester Taken: Semester 1, 2013
In This Course:
– Staff will give good assignment/exam hints.
– You can pretty much do the whole course online.
– Assignments/exams are marked fairly.
– This course gives NO ‘free’ or participation marks.
– The textbook might be necessary for you.
I found this course relatively easy, with the only effort during the semester being for the 5 assignments, and then learnt the course material in a solid 4 days of study before the final. Generally you’ll have to do this course as a compulsory, but don’t worry because its relatively easy if provided that you do the Assignments and Matlabs.
By: Jeremiah Lynch
Grade Achieved: N/A
Overall Rating of Course Difficulty: 5/5 – Extremely Difficult
Most Relevant Content Came From: Nothing
How Good Was The Lecturer? N/A
Semester Taken: Semester 1, 2014
In This Course:
– The lecturer does not just read off the slides.
– You can NOT do the whole course online.
– This course DOES NOT give ‘free’ or participation marks
– Staff will not give good assignment/exam hints.
– The textbook MIGHT be actually necessary.
-This course HAS a final.
– Assignments/exams are NOT marked fairly.
This one is rough. One of the roughest I’ve ever seen, Lecturer was confusing, the assignment was heavy, the exam had all these messed up numbers and even letters mixed together. Do not attempt this course unless you are at least 1/4 math focused. In conclusion math is bad. 0/10 would not recommend.